The Official DSI/Sequential Forum

WISH LIST NEXT OS UPDATE: SAVE HOLD BUTTON IN PROGRAM

WISH LIST NEXT OS UPDATE: SAVE HOLD BUTTON IN PROGRAM
« on: February 28, 2018, 09:14:25 AM »
Would be great if you could SAVE the HOLD BUTTON pressed in a program. Now this is not possible: when switching from one program to another, the hold button is always off.

Not sure if Sequential / DSI developers read this forum, but this should be easy to fix in a next update.

Re: WISH LIST NEXT OS UPDATE: SAVE HOLD BUTTON IN PROGRAM
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2018, 07:49:16 AM »
Would be great if you could SAVE the HOLD BUTTON pressed in a program. Now this is not possible: when switching from one program to another, the hold button is always off.

Not sure if Sequential / DSI developers read this forum, but this should be easy to fix in a next update.

I guess the issue would be it's difficult to do as there's no indication of what notes would be held.
Prophet 6, Prophet X, Oberheim Two Voice Pro, Moog Sub 37, Tempest Drum Computer, Roland V Piano,Kurzweil K2600XS, Roland FA-08, Baldwin Upright Piano, Fender Stratocaster, Fender Telecaster, Gibson Chet Atkins SST, Jackson King V, Ibanez Jem, Roger Linn Adrenalinn iii

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2018, 02:02:47 AM »

I guess the issue would be it's difficult to do as there's no indication of what notes would be held.
[/quote]

That's not necessary! It just a matter of saving the program with the hold button pressed. So if you select that program, the first note you play will hold. That's all.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:19:57 AM »
Top of my wish list would be a way to disable program change transmission over midi.  There's empty space on layer 2 of button 9.  It would be great if you could use that in conjunction with the Dec and Inc switches to maybe have "Snd", "Rcv", "Bth", or "Off".