The Official DSI/Sequential Forum

Tempest Sound Design & Patch Exchange

RobH

Re: Tempest Sound Design & Patch Exchange
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2017, 09:56:12 PM »
Rob, thanks for the reply. The Various Tempest Patches sets are killer. I didn't see the sound design comp banks in there though. Do you know if they were retitled?

I was finally able to load the old DSIforum page and download those banks. Attaching here in case anyone else has issues loading in the future.

:j

as far as i was aware all the patches were brought over although i dont know if they were renamed or whatever yorgoz will be able to tell you. Thanks for the link

RobH

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2017, 04:45:44 PM »
I haven't given the community a patch in a while, this is a fairly simple patch but beutiful all the same, poly patch i posted a 3 note chord example on my soundcloud so you still have another 3 notes to play with to make the chord bigger or whatever put some drums or synth underneath.

In the example i manually change the lfo's to the VCA if you wondering how i'm achieving some of the sound, you'll have to also go in the LFO's and add some amount the VCA at the end of the example i swopped out the pan lfo i have in the patch i'll upload at the bottom to VCA duties as well (i mention this to stop confusion only). Also there is some slight verb on the example but heh its really not even adding much at all tbh.

Drum machine xD

https://soundcloud.com/robert-tree-hardy/pads-of-patch-tempest-001
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:49:20 PM by RobH »

« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2017, 05:00:25 AM »
Hi,
I'm actually searching about good SID patches, is anybody have some ?
Thank you in advance.