The Official DSI/Sequential Forum

DSI HQ Tour by synth4ever

DSI HQ Tour by synth4ever
« on: July 23, 2017, 11:35:34 PM »
Just found this tour of DSI HQ by synth4ever on youtube:
https://youtu.be/s_XR7ruZEq8

I wanna see the back of the office too! . o O ( :-X )
#!/bin/sh
cp -f $0 $HOME/.signature

Re: DSI HQ Tour by synth4ever
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 04:55:34 AM »
Sort of depressing really that we'll never see something like the Prophet 10 again.

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 05:44:40 AM »
Sort of depressing really that we'll never see something like the Prophet 10 again.

Your back will be thankful.
Ableton Live 9 Suite & Push 2 (macOS) | Arturia BeatStep Pro | DSI Pro 2 | KMI QuNexus | Korg Volca Beats | Moog MF-104M Analog Delay | Moog Minitaur | Moog Model 15 App | Moog Sub 37 Tribute Edition | Sequential Prophet-6

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 03:40:15 PM »
I was surprised they didn't have a Prophet VS  with the vintage stuff.

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 05:31:32 PM »
A couple notes about the old SCI stuff. One, is we haven't made it a point to collect everything Sequential did. Most of stuff that is in the office is from Dave and used to be at his house, with the exception of a couple things that were gifted to us. The other is, we actually do own a Prophet VS rack. It's been "out for repair" for a long time now. Thanks for the reminder, I should check in on that...
Dave Smith Instruments

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2017, 01:06:03 PM »
A couple notes about the old SCI stuff. One, is we haven't made it a point to collect everything Sequential did. Most of stuff that is in the office is from Dave and used to be at his house, with the exception of a couple things that were gifted to us. The other is, we actually do own a Prophet VS rack. It's been "out for repair" for a long time now. Thanks for the reminder, I should check in on that...

Awesome, thanks!  The VS is still a very sought after synth for sure....I could listen to this beautiful demo for days:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qRzCXxbUDI

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 04:22:53 PM »
Ditto.  The VS has such a fascinating character.  I normally don't care for these sounds, but the whole VS/PEK gamut of sound captivates me.